Can you guys hear that? It is the legendary Labra-tail wagging!
Nopes, we haven’t cleared any coffee tables yet, for the simple reason that Mummy doesn’t anymore keep anything at ‘clearable’ height.
We barely can stop wagging today. Guess what? We won our first blog award!!
We have been wagging so hard since yesterday that mummy couldn’t help but keep her book aside and agreed to help us with this THANK YOU post.
Now, as the Rules say:
1. Thank the Pawson who gave it to you: Thanks HEAPS dear Dexter, Nora and Tiffany (http://thetalesofdexterandnora.blogspot.com/). It is not the award that counts as much as the thought behind it. We really appreciate your choosing us.
2. Share 7 things about yourself:
1) I (Ginger) am a Pedigree, British lineage Labradudette. My Furry-Mom was a Best in show Pedigree and I was bred for show. That is why I have just perfect features. Our neighbours, who planned to train me to be a Show-Dawg, sold me to mummy because they couldn’t handle the energy levels of my Puppyhood! Can u imagine? But I am so glad because the Day Mummy picked me up, my life changed and so did Mummy’s.
2) Mummy and Daddy says I need not win any awards, I am their Champ anyways. So, I am a happy, content home-schooled family-labradudette. I have a very, very special connection with Mummy and that’s why she calls me her Zen-Girl.
3) I LOVE chew-sticks, caramel toffees, fish, mango flavoured ice-cream, running over soft, wet grass, napping on mummy’s lap on a Long drive and sleeping at night on the hollow of Daddy’s arm.
4) I (Buddy) came to live with Mummy and Daddy just a yr back. I was brought up by Norm & Christie who, after 4 years in India, had to leave for their home in Colorado and couldn’t take me with them. I was sad, but it took me about a month to realise that I had found a family who loves me to pieces (and a Mummy who hugs me forever like!)
5) Mummy and Daddy says this is my Furever Home and I don’t have to go anywhere else, come whatever may. I love my new family and would do anything to look after them. Bestest of all, I have Ginger to play with, though she refuses to miss out on her beauty sleep and play during the day.(Huh! Girls)
6) I just LOVE to play Fetch (Daddy is pretty good at it too), chicken bones, fresh yoghurt, vanilla ice-cream, salted biscuits, stuffy chewing, Splashing in the water, sleeping under the bed and a good Belly-Rub (Mummy is such a natural at it!) I am extremely athletic and amaze everyone by my very professional like stunts!
7) We both love to make new friends, especially children. Mummy says we can be excellent Therapy-Dawgs. Apart from blogging, that is one thing that can be so satisfying. So we hope Mummy puts in some serious thought about this.
(Daddy wants to add a Pee Ess here. I, Buddy, he says is the BESTEST behaved Dawg he has ever seen and is really proud of me)
3. We pass on this award to 15 of our pawonderful blog furiends. You might have already received it and we totally understand if u don’t want it again. But please know that this is a token of Our Love & Appreciation because your blogs bring so much joy n laughter into our lives. We are sorry we can choose only 15 of you.
1) Booker Man and Asa at http://thebookerman.blogspot.com/
2) Lola at http://peidays.blogspot.com/
3) Teddy at http://teddystales.blogspot.com/
4) Maggie and Mitch at http://northfordmaggie.blogspot.com/
5) Chewy at http://chew-boi.blogspot.com/
6) Remington and Oz at http://our-remington.blogspot.com/
7) The OP pack at http://thechronicleofwoos.blogspot.com/
8) Khyra at http://khyraskhorner.blogspot.com/
9) Bunny at http://houndstooth4.blogspot.com/
10) Mr. Koda MD at http://mrkodamd.blogspot.com/
11) Honey at http://www.bighoneydog.com/
12) Sugar at http://www.sugarthegoldenretriever.com/
13) Daisy, Kendra and Bella at http://scotsmad.blogspot.com/
14) Lorenza at http://eldiariodelorenza.blogspot.com/
15) Hero at http://herothesharpei.blogspot.com/
4. Final Rule: Let the furiends you chose know about the award you have presented them with.
We hope Mummy hasn’t goofed up and has done what is needed!
Hope you are all having a Pawonderful week.