Saturday, August 31, 2013

Befuddled?

 

What a week and what a day!And there’s still one more day to go before it’s weekend at my end.

I still cannot decide if I should be mulling over all the things that needed to be done in the past week but are nowhere near being even started or just be glad of that one thing that I got done that really really needed doing for the last couple of weeks. Be mourning the ‘death of humanity’ as I experienced it, should lose my sleep over someone so obviously obnoxious or be proud I ‘successfully tolerated him’ for a friend’s sake. Be anxious about my long ‘to do list’ for tomorrow or just appreciate the little joys I found along the way….

And if I have managed to sound ever so confused and befuddled, it would be because my brain says it’s ‘Out Cold’ and my heart wouldn’t let me sleep in peace till I have vented it out.

Well, come hale or hell-fire, I know one thing for sure…..I can never be thankful enough for the three wet noses and the three eagerly wagging tails that invariably are at the door every single time I return home, making light every burden that I might have brought back-packing!!

 

_DSC3507

 

‘Touch Wood’

 

 

8 comments:

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Try not to lose sleep over things you can't change. Safe your energy for the things you can.

We dogs can make anyone feel better.

Have a great weekend. We've started ours.

XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

snoopydogknits said...

Well the photo is just beautiful! Enjoy the weekend! X

~Kim at Golden Pines~ said...

I love the photo, and you are right about the difference these 4 legged family members make at the end of our long, hard days! Aren't we so lucky to have them? :-)

Lovable Lily said...

Those that have little, wet noses are the best therapy for what troubles you!

Hugs,
Lily Belle & Muffin

jabblog said...

Venting helps and I hope the weekend brings you relaxation and strength for the week ahead. Your three wet-nosed friends will always be there to make your days easier.

A MilShelb Mom said...

What sweet faces!
~Maggie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

The furry furst khomment says it all!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

fromsophiesview said...

Total agreement here, wet noses are the best waker upper feeling and make you know you are here, right now and not somewhere else.

Ron

Share