Monday, November 7, 2011

SHADOW’S 1st GOTCH DAY :)

 

‘You come to me a blessing I know
Lent to me from above
To teach me to be soft & kind
And giving of all mankind
How I look in those bright brown eyes
my hearts melts - sweet and kind
I treasure you now
Your job so big
and mine so small
For I know nothing of forgiveness
as most of mankind
and you only in return ask for
a pat or game of fetch , meal and water
I will do this without a problem
for you touch my heart and soul
But my four legged friend
If you teach me the
unconditional love that you have
I know the world can be a better place

……Author Unknown

P1140570

 

Collages

 

We love you, Shadow Baby. From the very bottom of our hearts……

Thank you for being a part of our lives. We will never forget that you chose us to be your family out of all the pawple you must have met out there on the streets.

‘Happy Gotcha Day’

 

Warmest and tightest hugs from Mummy n Daddy, Licks n wags from us, Ginger n Buddy

 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Shadow!!!

We hope there is a grand pawty with lots of treats and games for you. Have fun!!!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Happy Happy 1st Gotcha Day to Shadow! Mom and me is so very happy dat you is where you is, wif your most wunderful family!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Shadow! We can't believe it's been a year since we first heard about you...shadowing your new family.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra 7 Bella

Mariodacat said...

Happy Gotcha Day buddy. You are blessed to have found your forever family and wow - what a good one you have too pal.

Kari in Alaska said...

HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!

Stop on by for a visit
Kari
dogisgodinreverse.com

Molly the Airedale said...

Happy gotcha day, Shadow! We hope you have a wonderful day with lots of treats and hugs!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

snoopydogknits said...

So glad you are so, so happy now Shadow! Lots of love and licks. Ros and Oscarx

Tucker and Lola said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Shadow!

White Dog Blog said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Shadow! White Dog Army woos of happiness that your journey has brought you home to such a nurturing loving family. May all your days be blessed and may you all have a long and healthy time sharing togetherness.

What a lovely poem!

Share